Star Wars Imperial Fleet Estimator

(Created 23 January 2023)

This calculator uses the data gathered at this page, more specifically; the assumptions that there are 25,000 Star Destroyers in the Imperial Navy, and that we assume an ISD masses 2.78E10 tonnes, and that they make up 14% of all mass in the Imperial Navy -- these assumptions are not fixed in stone; you may edit them as you feel necessary.

You may also use it to estimate the composition of the pre-Clone Wars' Republic Enforcement Corps -- simply set the number of Star Destroyers in the Imperial Navy to 1000; and ISD mass as a percentage of Imperial Fleet Mass to 100%; and you'll have a starting point of 1000 ISD masses to use to adjust the ship distribution for your much smaller Republic Navy.

The calculator will handle scientific notation for you automatically; just enter it as 1E6 and that's all you need to do.

Known and Basic Estimated Data

: Number of Star Destroyers in the Imperial Navy
(t): Mass of a Star Destroyer (Metric Tonnes)
(%): Total ISD Mass as a percentage of total Imperial Fleet Mass.

Extrapolated Data

: Total Mass of Star Destroyers in the Imperial Navy (Metric Tonnes)
: Total Imperial Fleet Mass (Metric Tonnes)

 

% Tonnage

Total Tonnage (metric t.)

Individual Ship Mass (metric t.)

# Ships

Star Dreadnoughts

Star Cruisers

Star Destroyers

Total CapShips

N/A

Cruisers (600m)

Destroyers (300m)

Frigates

Corvettes

TOTALS

N/A